February 21, 2010

Yes, I play FarmVille. Yes, I talk a lot. So what

I'm asking for help with this barn and with more.

If you don't like that I'm sharing thoughts here, or in my blog, realize you have the power. Tell me and I can take you off the farm list and you'll get no more notices via FarmVille.

Or go ahead, defriend me on Facebook. I hope you'll say good bye first. Your choice.

But here's the deal: I can stop. No, I won't stop.

Sharing, talking/chatting with you is what makes Facebook, FarmVille interesting to me. (oh, don't forget to click to help expand my barn.)

This post originated in FarmVille, a social media game that encourages blogging by providing prompts with each bonus, announcement and triump you are invited to share with your Facebook friends. This time I needed 10 people to click and help me increase the size of my barn so I could store more virtual items.

0 comments:

Post a Comment