March 3, 2010

Bugged: Lasso the bull


Bugged? Of course. But I've driven too many miles this week and walked far too much. (Is it good news or bad news that the soft cast fits again?) to be able to make sense.

There are many more miles to drive and walk yet this week.

Still, I'm not sure how much longer I can toe the line, any line, before I say enough is... enough and take matters into my own hands. The Internet may be a wild place, but I'm ready to lasso the bulls.

This post was started on FarmVille, prompted by completing a bug collection. That completion lets me brag to my friends and give them a chance to get a bug for their collections. Completed collections mean FarmVille coins, points and a reward of fuel. Fuel lets you plant, harvest and plow faster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment