March 18, 2009

Newhouse letter creates 'pension tension' for magazine employees, NY Post says

Can the newspapers be far behind? Advance Publications in a letter f told its magazine arm it would stop contributing to employee
pension plans. Read what the New York Post had to say about the letter sent to Conde Nast employees in this:
article.

Elsewhere, on the net I have been reading about more cuts ordered at the magazines, newspapers and online operations. It still surprises me where the online cuts have been done and are coming. Makes me glad I listened to the accountant and other professionals who reviewed my buyout offer even though the pension information I was given when I signed turned out to have been miscalculated in a review a few months later. Some pension money is better then none.

0 comments:

Post a Comment