Mandy from MS Maze put together MS Bloggers at your Fingertips! picking it up from Lisa Emrich of Brass and Ivory who asked MS bloggers to spread Linky Love!
Traffic isn't a big concern in my decision to list some of the blogs I read. Do check out those two MS ones, plus Access Denied - living with multiple sclerosis and A Place to Scream and My journey with Multiple Sclerosis.
I switch diseases here (to cancer) but get inspired by Everything Changes
I still have a thing for libraries so SuperPatron stays on my favorites as does Ed Vielmetti's Vacuum.
And I'm really happy that Susan Mernit blogs a lot more often than she was for awhile.
And I have no idea why, but I am fascinated by the Junky's Wife.
Mmmm. I still remember when getting some co-workers to blog was a chore so it's nice to "keep in touch" via these blogs by folks who once worked or are working at The Flint Journal:
- David Sullivan's That's the Press, Baby
- Jim of L-Town's Free From Editors
- Pat's Blog
- (Tom )Wickham's World
- Todd Seibt and Michael Robb's TeamBoxer
- Doug Pullen
- Paddywack Designs
- Andy Heller
- Theresa Roach's Girl on the Rocks
- Jared Wadley and a bunch of folks combine on It's Just Sports
- Bill Khan and Chris Machniak still do Runners' Finish Line
- Offbeat, where Bryn Mickle picked up Jim Smith's practice of sharing unusual happenings from the crime beat.
- Brenda Brissettee Mata
- Amanda's Life and Times
- DaBlade's Chattering Teeth
Two of my favorite quilt blogs have Flint-area connections - Michigan Quilts and Joe the Blogging Quilter.
Flint Expatriates is in my Flint rss folder because I love learning about this city's yesterdays.
I'd like to tell you about more blogs, I have to go do more research on how a twenty-somethings pays the outrageous price of beating cancer, what can be done with glaucoma and how to kick the blues without seeing another doctor.
Oh yeah. I did write about some of my word-related blogs before, remember Blogs replacing need for editors, talk